Debit MasterCard® Business Card
The Capital Bank Debit MasterCard® Business Card is a widely accepted payment method for business purchases and banking needs. If your business has multiple employees, cards can be issued with specified withdrawal and purchase limits for authorized users.
Experience the added benefits of using a Capital Bank MasterCard® Business Debit Card to make purchases from your business checking account.
- EMV Chip Technology: Experience more robust fraud protection when using your card at an EMV card terminal.
- Worldwide Acceptance: Use your card anywhere MasterCard® is accepted, plus get cash free of service charges at all Capital Bank ATM locations.
- MasterCard Global Service™: Receive around-the-clock customer service assistance with lost and stolen card reporting, emergency card replacement, emergency cash advance, as well as assistance with locating ATMs and help with card-related questions.
- Extended Warranty*: Doubles the time period and duplicates the coverage of the original manufacturer's or U.S. store brand warranty for a maximum of two years.
- Purchase Assurance*: Provides coverage for most items you purchase with your debit card if the item is damaged or stolen within 90 days of the date of purchase.
- MasterRental Insurance Coverage*: Covers you against charges when physical damage or theft of a rental vehicle occurs.
- MasterCard ID Theft Protection™: Get assistance in detecting and resolving identity theft with Expert Resolution Services, ID Theft Alerts™, and Emergency Wallet Replacement.
- MasterAssist Services*: Provides emergency travel assistance when you are traveling 100 miles or more from home.
For more information about these benefits, including coverage limitations, please review the Guide to Benefits.
*Certain terms, conditions and exclusions apply. See the Guide to Benefits for details.